DOES ANYONE SUFFER FROM WHOLE BODY TREMOR,VIBRATION,BUZZING 24/7 DUE TO ANXIETY???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi does anyone here suffers from internal tremor,vibrations,buzzing in my whole body.??its been 3 weeks already 24/7..at rest or in motion..but feels more when in motion..Ive been so stress out..i have anxiety too for very long time..pls help..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

sorry ..im in the wrong category..how to move..

• Edited

Hello Edward.

Yes I do. I suffer the exact same thing, tingling especially in my hands, buzzing and trembling I sometimes feel my whole body is simmering on a low heat, and I've had it on and off for a few years . Had all the tests done everything is fine. I know it was and still is caused by stress and anxiety.

Sounds as if you are the same as me. I know mine is due to the busy life I lead. I find it difficult to relax and take time out just for me because I'm so busy.

I found the medication just treated the symptoms and not the course and they made me feel brain dead. So I don't take them. When I get a bad bout of the shakes I deep breath through the nose and into my stomach and out through the mouth for a few minuets and I notice my shoulders drop then I start to relax.

Everyone is so busy so much pressure to keep up with what's going on around around us these days.

I felt stop the world I want to get off.

For what it's worth during this recent coronavirus lockdown period and during my period of allowed two hours exercise I notice no traffic, no smelly pollution fumes, clear blue skies, the peace and quiet around was so relaxing as everyone was at home obeying the rules. I could even hear the birds singing . I actually felt better by the end of the first month. I live on an small island and we are coming out of lockdown and hopefully very soon. It will be great to get back to normal but I dread what will happen next.

I enjoyed the going green side of it all if you get my drift. This period of time proved to me that I am right about myself.

I hope this helps you .

• Posted

i also suffer from vibrations, tingling, buzzing, tremors, trembling and the like. i am 54 yo female and first felt it at age 30.

i have since been diagnosed with issues too numerous to mention here. however the main things i have been told were causing these are Fibromyalgia, Anxiety and Neurological Chronic Pain.

ugh at what we all endure! painfree hugs to you all!

Susanne

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.