Does anyone that suffers from Benign Essential Tremor suffer from muscle twitches involuntary jumps and cramp in hands and fingers?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone that suffers from Benign Essential Tremor suffer from muscle twitching involuntary jumps and cramp in hands and fingers?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I seem to have the 'muscle twitching' in my eye-lid. And my Partner, who hasn't been diagnosed, but we both think has ET - gets it in his leg of an evening - usually the left one i.e. feels the need to move it !

• Posted

Can anyone tell me why this's listed under Cancer iris quiet disturbing.

As I have been diagnosed with Essential Tremor but not under note cancer umbrella.

joan

• Posted

Hi Joan,

It was under Cancer because that is where the original poster put it. I have now moved it to Muscle Disorders group and created an A-Z title of Tremors linking to Muscle Disorders. I am still rationalising titles in the forums and will add other A-Z titles later so discussions can be placed in the correct group. If you see anything in the "wrong" place you can use the Report link to notify us which will help keep things in logical places.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Hi Garry,

Quite correct so I have moved this again and added titles of Tremor and Essential Tremor to the A-Z lists going to Neurological Disorders.

Thanks for pointing this out, I am still rationalising things so if you do see anything else out of place please send me a Private Message and I will fix.

Thanks,

Alan

• Posted

Yes, I have cramps in fingers and hands (difficult if you are knitting, for example) and have recently had twitches in my eyelids. I was diagnosed in 1980's and tremor affects both hands, head, etc. I have probs with pouring, using sissors, stirring, drinking, toothbrushing etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.