Does anyone with CS have a flare up every time they eat (especially with fats)??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

My wonderful husband has had constant server moving neck and shoulder blade pain for the last 2 years. We have spent our life savings on trying to find out whats going on. The only thing the MRI showed is that he had Mild to moderate degenerative Sponilotic change and C4,C5,C6,C7 herniated disc. The doctors are suprised he is in so much pain and do not understand the correlation with food, making us think its something else like referred pain? He has lost over 4 stone in 2 years. We have tried many things like Acupuncture Physio ect but no one can help? We have two very young children and I am worried I am going to lose him as he is in constant pain.

Thanks for any help!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Did you ever find out what was causing your husband's problems with fatty meals? I am doing the same thing. I was told a couple of months ago that I have some bone spurs. Shortly after, I would get a lot of pain after eating fatty meals. I have an appointment with a neurologist but I don't have a lot of hopes in them finding what is actually causing this. My gastro doctor is no good. He just wants to prescribe PPI's even though I have had surgery to stop GERD. One more question: Has your husband has his gallbladder removed? I have and the problem started only months after that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.