Does CBD oil help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had IBS for afew years now and have tried every medication but nothing works. I have found  if I cut fructose fruit and most vegetables and alot of other foods out of my diet I can cope. I have heard that CBD oil can help has anyone tried this and does it make a difference?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, it's a godsend. I've been the same, tried hundreds of different medications and nothing worked. I've been using CBD for a while now, it's really helps with anything from cramping to constipation. You do need to bare with it and take it for at least a week before you'll start to notice any difference but it's definitely works!! Good luck

• Posted

i use to be on citrolopram and when i came off of this medication 2 weeks later i started to have ibs and nothing would help,however i spoke to a pharmacist and asked him if this was just a coincidence that i got ibs after stopping citrolopram and he said it was not,so i went and saw my doctor and went back onto citrolopram 20 mgs and 2 weeks later  i could  eat anything again ,plus no more diarrhoea

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.