Does Dr Buttler Cream stop spasm?

Posted , 3 users are following.

as the title says

and if not can I get anything on Amazon to stop spasm

my doctor prescribed buscopan plus tablet for my spasm but will this even work for fissure spasm?

my country has no compounding pharmacy so I need something online this chronic fissure Is so bad i am eating once a day now and starving

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

buscopan didn't work for me. but I did use 2% diltazem cream if you put in 2 x daily. try and have plenty of warm baths and lay down using a hot water bottle on the base of your back.

wish u all the best

• Posted

damn I wonder why my doctor would even prescribe it

• Posted

I guess you will need to keep hounding them like I had to. are u UK based ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.