Does Femoston conti cause sciatic pain?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anybody know whether Femoston conti taken for almost 10 years may cause sciatica? I have reduced the dosage to half a tablet/day since 2 months and my chronic sciatica feels better.

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It depends what sciatic pain or symptoms you are getting. Have you had it officially diagnosed and tested as to the origin or your sciatica? Do you know that it is sciatic? On a quick read, this medication can cause leg cramping.
    • Posted

I have arthritis and spondylolistesis, I cannot walk for more than 100 yds without experiencing intense sciatic pain. However, after two months of reduced femoston dosage, I feel better. However, this is summer and leg pain usually gets better in this season. I should wait until October to say that it is actually better
  • Posted

That's really interesting as when I was pregnant with one of my children my pain was much better due to the hormones and before my period my pain is much worse due to hormones. Im going to see if my Dr will put me on them! Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.