Does globus also feel like nasal drip

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I have had a feeling of a lump in my throat for some time and the feel of nasal drip right at the back of my throat.

Been to ENT today who put a camera down my throat and said there was nothing either in my neck or back of my throat and he said bottom of neck is likely globus.

Like an idiot I didn't ask about this feeling of nasal drip, is that also possibly globus as I though globus was just the lump sensation or does anyone else also have this feel right at the back of the nose where it joined the throat?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Soundslike LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I have it and there's a lot you can try to ease the symptoms but it is often something you have to live with and manage the symptoms. you can search this website for information or surf the internet; there's plenty of information out there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.