Does it look like i have abdominal disorder?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all,

I've known that the gut and the brain are connected even tho i've been having Anxiety symptoms lately it does not feel as Anxiety because i am not fearing or anxious about anything except the symptoms i am having..

But ever since these Anixety symptoms i started having loss of appetite as well as low like very low bowel movement ( 1-2 per week and not much of stool come out/ constipation )

And today recently after eating ( even tho im on Omeprazole ) i felt heavy stomach, can't seem to eat a lot as i do not feel like i am hungry, some excessive saliva, and burping issues whenever i do sometimes the food would come out or the burp wouldn't come out ( sorry for the disturbing image ) also feesl like a burning sensation and sometimes small pain on my stomach i believe my digestive system is not working properly.. Is it the cause?

P.S: I've had endoscopy but no sign of ulcer or acid reflux

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Omeprazole should be helping to reduce stomach acid.  If you have been on it for a while and it is still not helping, see your doctor again.  You could get a stool sample tested to h pylori,  try a food diary to check for food triggers and tell the doctor about your anxiety symptoms and constipation.
    • Posted

I was thinking to take probiotic as it seems to help with the digestive system, i do not have h pylori already done the test for that.. But the thing is even tho with omeparzole i can't seem to find a good relief of my stomach.. Today is the only day it got really bad

• Posted

I don't know enough about probiotics but you could always give them a try.

• Posted

How long have u been on the omeprazole?i am.asking cos PPI nearly killed me i think u will better off without them check every one who is on it that has ever said it cured them none. Some hav been on them for year's but still they hav stomach issues i was on it for like 5 or 6year's and i did more harm than good i think u need to give ur stomach a break by going off process foods of u can ane just go for real food and also avoid soy,milk, garlic,and wheat for a while and see hownit goes o did it and it did wonders to my stomach and i also think u need to do some kind of stomach cleaning for other bacteria thats not h-pilory u know.i do hope u get well soon we are all in this together

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.