Does maturbation effect ls?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im scared to masturbate incase it makes the skin thinner?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I tried it the other day ( clit only) just to make sure it still worked and happy to report it does! It was also nice and lubed up from the moisture barrier I use from Medline with Aloe, Vitamin, D, B and E. 
  • Posted

Hi, just to give a male insight on this: I did experience where my skin became too-thin and it would bleed where the stimulation was applied.  I found once I got my frequency of Clobetasol application correct this simply never occurred again (now, some several years ago!).  Application was, every other day (or every 3rd day) for maintenance, apply immediately before ANY sexual activity / genital stimulation.  For extended sex sessions I frequently have to apply the Clobetasol during as well.  Doing this keeps everything right, and as I know blood, now, is never an issue, I can simply focus on the pleasure side of things!

Of course, there are ways and means to create pleasurable feelings on and within the genitalia.  Toys of an ever increasing nature where the skin does not receive the friction of direct finger-stimulation.  Don't forget, the mind is the most central part of our pleasurable experiences.  If you don't already - create a broad atmosphere of different things like pleasant smells from incense, scented candles, warm showers, particular clothing, etc. - make the time you self-pleasure a whole range of different experiences - you can apply stimulation to different areas of the body at the same time as stimulating the genitals to create the right level of pleasurable feelings in the mind, exploration and trying different, or new things is a wonderful thing .....

• Posted

Thank you so much Dugie. This is such an honest and true reply that answers my concerns so well. Thanks xx
  • Posted

you gotta do what you gotta do. Do it gently or find ways to approach the area from a different angle. The biggest concern with LS is the scarring caused, so take supplements and oils as recommended in these posts (lavender oil, emu oil) and rinses like borax/boron and baking soda to keep the scarring at bay, if you've cut out sugar and gluten including alcohol and white foods, then you should be ok. The skin thinning is caused usually by the stronger steroid ointment prescribed, as well as the condition itself, so just be gentle smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.