Does Mona Lisa treatment help with lichen

Posted , 7 users are following.

have had ls for almost 5 years. been using clobetasol and down to once a week. have been hearing a lot about mona lisa treatments for ls. has anyone tried them and if so have you had good results

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes, and sorry but with no success/ improvement.

It was a painful, hard time.

I have paid for 7treatments.

But every patient is different.

For me the nano fat grafting was the right way.I feel much better after my third treatment I had in november18.

• Posted

Is that like the O-Shot? Have seen that online, but price is never mentioned. Can you give us an idea?

• Posted

I have tried the treatment and it did not work for me. Clobetasol does not work for me either. The only thing that works is borax solution. There are lots of threads related to that treatment possibility. I have to use the men’s dose because I’m a larger woman otherwise it does not work. Hope that helpI have tried the treatment and it dd not work for me. Clobetasol does not work for me either. The only thing that works is borax solution. There are lots of threads related to that treatment possibility. I have to use the men’s dose because My frame is more like a man’s I don’t my frame is more like a man’s than a woman’s otherwise it does not work. I am sorry I don’t have better news. Natalie

• Posted

rox, I think you may be the first person to say only borax worked. How long had you tried the steroid?

I am taking boron as a supplement, though have noticed no difference.

• Posted

I used the clobetasol for about six months. it turns out I don’t tolerate Cortizone cream is very well. It would actually worsen the itch and swelling to the point where I could hardly sit down. that’s when I tried the Mona Lisa treatment. It cost me a fortune but did nothing to help me. That said, my gynaecologist told me that some of her other patients had some success.

Right now all I do is drink a borax solution five days out of seven. I dissolve a quarter of a teaspoon of borax in a litre of water. other than that I use coconut oil as a moisturizer every day after my shower. It has been almost a year with no discomfort except for when I stopped taking the Borax for a short period of time.

Are you taking a pill? I wonder how the dosage of your pill compares to what you would get if you drink the solution.

• Posted

I don't think anyone has mentioned drinking borax. Where did you get that idea from? Yes, I take a 3 mg pill per directions on bottle.

(just found a youtube video of a "juice" guy with tattoos on a beach: says 1 tspn diluted in a litre of water for normal health but higher if you have a health problem...but what is his training?)

I got the info from health hoax, a book on auto immune problems that listed supplements, but did not record the dosages recommended ( all seemed very high). The author (francis) was near death, studied all he could on the subject (MIT educated in chemical engineering) and cured himself taking a lot of supplements as well as RADICALLY changing his diet & lifestyle. I couldn't eat or live the way he does, but I am also not close to death. Also not sure I could afford to.

So I don't know if this means I need to take a higher dose. I really need a to find a doctor who is into functional medicine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.