does my neuropathy got bad?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi

-please excuse my english-

about 2 years ago  i had an accident, i was fine

2 weeks after i started having tingles and numb over my whole legs many times in one day

and extremely lower back pain, i was living in a small town theres no big hospital,

so when i got to a small clinic they just give my pain killer, 1 weak after i couldn't walk! so my mum took me to close city and they run some blood test and it came all good after that they did an mri and it came with  that there is a inflammation on nerves and it location on my left part of lumbar. 

the doctor said there is no surgery and he gave me some painkillers and some bills to calm the nerves. anyways, 7 month later i walk but i was lack of coordination and falling, my balance was bad so i did some exercise like the doctor said, there is improvement but not much, lets said i got better about 70% my back got better but still having numbs on my feet when i set, the doctor ask me to stop taking the bells. and for 5 months i didn't see him. lately i was feeling pain on my lower back. (left part) and start to feel -no numb- but less of sensitive on my shoulder, i am scared to go back to him. does it mean my neuropathy got bad? does anyone has smilier of what i have?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi amy96656,

why don't you try and go back and see the doctor again.

I hope all goes well for you.

let us all know how you are doing.

sorry for the late  response

Kind Regards

philippina78653

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.