Does my vulva look normal? (WARNING: CLOSE UP PHOTOS)

Posted , 4 users are following.

It doesn't hurt, itch or otherwise bother me, but I'm a bit concerned about how the skin looks, particularly when stretched. It's wrinkly and a bit paler. I made an appointment to get this checked out, but I'm really stressing out right now. imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Every vagina is different and unique. Could be that's just the natural color. When a girl is aroused, more blood goes to that area and it becomes a darker shade of pink, just so you know (you probably knew that, but just in case). I don't see anything to worry about, but definitely go to your appointment if you feel worried or that something is wrong. It's the only way you'll (hopefully) feel closure on this.

• Posted

have you heard of lichen sclerosus?

do you have itching or pain?

• Posted

yes, thats what im being paranoid about. theres no pain or itching or any sort of discomfort. also no white patches, it just looks a bit paler when i stretch the skin,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.