Does PR scar? I've read conflicting statements.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I guess it depends on how severe someone's case it? Or if they scratched their spots? Or how easily their skin scars in general...

I'm curious though. Have any of you experienced scarring from it? And if not.. how long did the spots take to 100% go away leaving no trace.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It doesn't leave any scars. don't worry! Once the rash starts fading it goes within a week or so.

I used Eurecin oil bath and Eucerin moisturizer cream for eczema and sensitive skin, it contains urea which I think helps with retaining moisture and getting rid of dead cells.

• Posted

I do not have any scars either, and it only took about 2 or 3 weeks for the skin discoloration to go away after the rash was gone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.