Does rls patient behave rudely with spouse

Posted , 2 users are following.

My wife is detected with RLS n she behaves very rudely with me , what Care should I take to control her

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I prefer to think of it as "what can I do to help her control herself.?" My only suggestion would be to get some medication that will control the RLS. I've been on generic mirapex for 10 years and it works great as a preventative. My husband has been very patient with me when I have forgotten to take mirapex on a car trip. He's even pulled over so that I could run around the car for a while. But now he takes an extra pill with him just in case.

• Posted

Thanks, she is taking pramipex since last two years but off late she is not having long duration sleep hardly 4-5 hours of sleep, if she does not take the pill she is able to sleep long. Due to this short sleep she is disturbed a lot n is not in her control. Any suggestions?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.