Does the tired go away?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been on 100 mg for 4.5 weeks and Im still tired pretty much all of the time.  I could drink 4 cups of coffee then take a nap.  I feel ready for bed by 8:00 and yawn through my day.  Does this go away at some point, or will I always feel tis way?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm on day 10 of 200mg, and I'm asking the same question as you.  I could sleep on the clothesline!  Good luck
  • Posted

Hi Kutie.

I'm on ju 50mg and felt very much the same.  I'm just now into my third week and I've turned a corner - the anxiety has lessened hugely, the depressive thoughts have become manageable and the tiredeness has gone!  Hopefully this will happen for you too (may be the higher dose means that the side-effects take longer to go???)

• Posted

I'm really pleased you have turned a corner, and on the way up......stay positive
  • Posted

Hi I have been upped to 100ml from 50mg for 2 weeks and the tiredness is unreal. I'm hoping too this improves I so want my life back to some normality!!
    • Posted

It doesn't help me that I had four teeth extracted yesterday, and my body is using energy to heal my gums.  I don't have much anxiety, that seems almost non existent now, so I suppose if it's calming me, it could be making me tired too? I look forward to the morning when I don't mind getting out of bed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.