does this even work?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i started orlistat 2 weeks ago...started slimming world at the same time. First 5 days and i lost 5lbs-was feeling fab. Then the next week i weighed and i had maintained-not wonderful, but still ok in my books... butttt im on holiday (still taking my tabs) and i have been eating badly-cakes, biscuits, pasties etc) so i expected to suffer consequences really badly...but i've had nothing. No accidents/problems or uncomfortable incidences.

Is it because i have a bad batch...or because of something else?

I know its bad that im.not eating right but i dont get another holiday til next september 2015, so im enjoying this one!!

But some one please explain why i am not suffering for my enjoyment??

Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That happened with me with slimming world xx
    • Posted

Did you stop loosing too? What did you decide to do? Continue with slimming world or do orlistat... it is quite hard to do both i must say, but i just wonder which would be best? I dont mind loosing weight slower, but i just want to be healthy at the end of the journey!! 

I've heard great success stories from both!! X

• Posted

I do both. Just stopped the carbs a bit trying 2 do that atm but I get bored of salad I find it a good diet though. Its designed 4 u 2 lose weight slower. If u lose it quick its like a fix and goes back on xx
  • Posted

How long is it since you ate all the fatty food xx
    • Posted

Happy chick, i've been eating fatty foods since tues night/wednesday...so surely it should have hit my system already? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.