Does this look an STI?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys ive been having issues with my urethra where it feels tighter. more frequent urination and sometimes feels incomplete urination with some drops coming out after. masturbating is suddenly painful and i noticed white stuff in the tip of the urethra and it sometimes gives off a weird smell

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

its difficult to tell without seeing if you have a discharge. if you notice anything that looks green or yellow especially in your under ware suggest you contact your local GU clinic or GP. Broad spectrum antibiotics will clear if tests identify an infection. Hope this helps and you find it gets better....

• Posted

hi thanks for your reply there is no discharge but there definitely is a bit of a smell 😕 i feel a tightness in the testicles and it feels like my ejaculation is weak

• Posted

THIS IS LUTS, AND IT IS UNDERSTANDING WHERE IT IS - CHRONIC INFLAMMATION, NOT SCARY. IF THERE IS A DISCREATION (OR LEUKOCYTES IN THE FIRST PORTION OF URINE) - IT IS POSSIBLE TO TAKE ANTIBIOTIC AZITHROMYCIN 500 MG BEFORE BREAKFAST 1 TIME A DAY - 3 DAYS.

• Posted

hi there thanks for your reply. I'm not sure what LUTS is but i will research it. What would be the potential cause? im also having discomfort in the testicles and a weak ejaculation. I'm waiting on STI labs to come back in the next couple of days. if those are negative what would you recommend are the next steps? thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.