Does this look like a herpes or any other STD sore?

Posted , 2 users are following.

The skin near my clitoris get cuts easily if I scratch it even for a little. I went to a doctor and she suspected that it could be because of a yeast infection because I told her that I also have white discharge and a little itching. She prescribed me clotrimazole cream to apply on the sores and vulva and candid V3 tablets to insert inside the vagina. I did as she said and my symptoms got better. So after finishing the treatment, I shaved my vagina and didn't feel any problem but I accidentally scratched near my clitoris today and saw this cut again at the same spot. What could be causing this? My long distance boyfriend is about to visit me soon and planning to have sex with me so I'm very worried because I have no time to treat this again. what can I do about this? Does this look like a STD like herpes?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

fungal infection, listen to your doctor use the cream and keep your pubic area clean and dry to prevent further issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.