Does this look like a Prolapse... Pics

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does this look like it could be a prolapse?

I have dull aching in my stomach, never feel like my bladder is empty, leak when coughing, sneezing ect

and just have that general feeling something is there.

I have a lump on my inner labia too which I think is a vein.

Having it all checked out soon just wanted some advice off somebody who might know. Not the best pics will try and get more..

thank you.imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, this looks like of Bladder Prolapse (Cystocele) or Urethra Prolapse (Urethrocele). I have bladder and my anterior vagina wall has come down due to the bladder falling.

• Posted

this is a bladder prolaps.The wall above has decended downwards!Good luck on check up!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.