Does this look like any STD

Posted , 1 user is following.

had sex for the first time 3 weeks back. oral sex was without condom and used condom for vaginal sex

there seems to be white spot under the penis head and a single bump on my scrotum

I'm really worried now please help !!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

can anyone please help I'm really worried

• Posted

Even if you have an STD it can be treated, no need to worry (I've had loads of STDs and none have given me white spots).

Btw the bump is just an ingrowing hair or pimple, ive had them loads of times, just dont pick it to avoid scarring. The white spot under the penis head, its hard to tell , maybe dry skin. You'll be fine, just go to your doctor and show him the white spot.

• Edited

I've tried to take a better pic of the white spot. Can you please advise what this could be?

• Posted

any help would be much appreciated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.