does this look like early stages of genital warts or syphilis please respond im very stressed

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had a one night stand with a girl on the 25th and she said she was clean and had an implant so she couldnt get pregnant. so on the 27th i see a tiny red bump on the shaft of my penis and i popped it (not the best idea) but it didnt gush out blood and drip blood or have pus in it there small bit of blood though and it wasnt sore or tender or hurt at all when i touched it, then a few days ago i get this kinda cauliflower like kinda growth near where the foreskin and head meet and it doesnt hurt or feel sore or tender either and i dont know if im overreacting or if there is something seriously wrong. both things that im suspecting they might be dont happen after 10 days or a month after being exposed to the virus so im really not sure if its something serious. id really like some responses im only 18 gonna be 19 in a few months and im scared ill have something wrong with me forever and im feeling very stressed about and i dont know what to do and the files are too big to be posted here so idk how to show anyone who can help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

never trust anyone if they say they're clean, it means nothing. especially a one night stand

• Posted

you should be able to post the pictures by cropping them to make them smaller

• Posted

imageimageimage

this is what im suspecting is a syphilis bump but a sypilis bump at the smallest is 0.3cm and this is smaller than that and it supposed to show signs after 10 days not 5 or 6 days and it isnt super sunken into the skin but it is painless and not tender or sore so idk what this is it couldve been a pimple for all i know and i could be overreacting but please give me your best answer if you can

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.