Does this look like Genital warts

Posted , 3 users are following.

I notice these flesh growth at my vagina opening it doesn’t look like wart pictures i see is not Herpes I don’t think because they been there a while they should have busted by now?? Please help

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Here is picture 

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

• Posted

The moderator of this site deleted your pictures because it opened a link, which they don't like. But here's how to upload a picture direct from your iPad or a computer. Make sure you're not trying to post from a cellphone as it would not give you the upload option. The iPad, however, is excellent for uploading. Check the attachment below for upload illustration. 👇

• Posted

I can't see the picture.

• Posted

I've shown her how to upload pictures; the pictures she sent earlier were deleted by the moderator of the site because they were not direct uploads.

• Posted

does not itch or burn I know it nots herpes because they been there for about 3 weeks I just noticed it at the opening of vagina
    • Posted

Don't be alarmed Cathy; I totally understand how scared you are. I see those vaginal irritations very clearly, but I don't think they are warts. They don't look like herpes lesions either. So, they might be something less serious, but that definitely need to be checked out by your gynecologist.

I had had lesions  in the past (about a decade ago) that bled from time to time. At first, I didn't think much of it. But it just wouldn't resolve on its own. So, I finally had my doctor check it out; at this time, it was spreading around the shaft of my penis and it was more concentrated around my glans. Bar in mind that from the time it first appeared as a minor eczema-looking irritation to the time that I took it to the doctor was about 5 years (I know it's crazy that I let it last that long without treatment! But it was because it was one or two tiny itchy spots each time that looked like eczema).

All it took to resolve my ordeal was a white topical cream that came in white and predominantly red tube. I can't remember if it was combined with any tablets. But it was a one time-resolution. Funny enough, I wasn't even aware of the existence of the disease called herpes. So, you never know; what scares you now might be a quick fix. Don't be scared dear Cathy. You'll be fine. Just let your doctor examine it.

Be sure to see the attachment below. The magical product that the doctor had prescribed for me was definitely from the manufacturer, TARO.  Though it probably wasn't this exact cream, it was very similar to it; it's been a long time ago, you know. See the attachment below the

• Posted

Thank you David I’m at ease I’m hoping is not hpv 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.