does this look like genital warts ? I’m scared!

Posted , 3 users are following.

okay so i have been with 3 people my whole life, i havent had a new sexual parter for over 9 months. pretty sure 4 days ago i shaved and then i noticed 2 bumps and then 2 days later i shaved again and it looked like it has gotten worse! im really paranoid about things like this and always scare myself . i did and std test last month which came back negative but the doc didnt test me for herpes or hpv!! it doesnt hurt just if i press on it super hard ill feel a little but of a discomfort . i put tea tree oil on it so it feels a bit dried out when i touch it also i apply aloe vera (90%)!! plese someone let me know

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

sorry for the hair i have been too scared to shave image

• Posted

it looks like a pimples due to shaving , doesn't look like herpes to me at all and probably made it worst by shaving again . don't shave for a while

• Posted

don't use anything ,yoire just causing more irritation . it will heal on its own

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.