Does this look like Genital Warts or Vestibular Papillomatosis? ***GRAPHIC PHOTOS***

Posted , 295 users are following.

My bf cheated on me with a woman in Feb who he says is getting tested for HPV. I noticed these finger like tube things on my vulva or inner labia last week. I checked everyday and they weren't there until Wed. or Thurs. of last week. I'm currently awaiting my results from my full panel STD test I took two Saturday's ago. I'm worried they're warts but from what I've seen they don't look like warts. What could they be? They started in a like a circle but now go down in like a line. I have another app. with my doctor tomorrow to take a look at the lesions. I got my period so please be warned, the photos attached are extremely graphic!

9 likes, 482 replies

482 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Looks like VP to me, but I'd get checked out, especially if they've only appeared recently.  Please let us know what your doctor says.

• Posted

Hey thanks so much for your help. I just left the doctor and she said they didn’t look like herpes or Warts but just a change in my vagina. She didn’t swab them because she was positive they weren’t warts but she didn’t say if they were VP or not. 
    • Posted

its normal skin i have them of both side of my vagina

• Edited

imageimage image

noticed small white bumps in my vagina, is it VP? also noticed a white bump in the opening that appears to have gotten a little bigger from the last time I looked. I have no pain or itching and ive had white milky discharge.

• Posted

hi what do do you think about this? i was visiting 3 doctors and only one said they are warts, another told is my nature and another bacterial infection...

• Posted

Hi i have the same thing, but now by the corona virus i cant do anything to visit, so do you know definitively what are this things?

• Posted

hi!!

do you think this is vp or genital warts?

I only have this bumps only in one side of my vagina opening. They are no itchy. imageimage

• Posted

looks like forcyde spots and theyre completly normal

• Posted

thanks for answering me. I think the photos I posted earlier don't show well.

here you have new, closer photos.

What do you think?

imageimage

• Posted

thanks for answering me. I think the photos I posted earlier don't show well.

here you have new, closer photos.

What do you think?

imageimage

• Posted

Hello again, they look like a mixture of forcyde spots and VP. Completely harmless. Honestly don't worry. If it was something bad you would be itchy, discharge - something coming out of them. But your vagina looks normal and healthy.

• Posted

Hi, Im 18 and i could really use some professional help. It looked like this before bout 2 weeks ago maybe more. My boyfriend I gave hum something so he did go to the doctor but they found nothing on him no std or anything so I know its nothing contagious.....is this VP ?imageimageimage

• Posted

i have been noticing these small stalk like things. i have the same sexual partner for almost 5 years and none of us have gone outside the relationship. i have no itching, discharge, pain.. nothing ! im too anxious to go to the doc so im wondering if anyone here has experiences of these before ... it seems they are right at my urethral opening, im not sure.

i never checked down there frequently before, so its kinda difficult to tell if they have been growin this whole time

• Posted

hi there.

did you find out what is it?

i have the same in my vagina.

• Posted

hey, i have the same and I was diagnosed with genital warts

• Posted

phew had the same thing. thank god you're able to find it Early. for me it was genital warts. men and women can have the virus and be asymptomatic. you can still spread it tho and that's probably how you got it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.