Does this look like gentian warts? Should I be worried?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello again everybody! i hope everyone has been well and healthy during this crazy covid situation going on.

So i've been feeling pretty good lately. My penis irritation has slowly been getting less and less irritable. Today as i finished up with my shower i'm cleaning/drying off my penis and i notice something strange. I have alot of cysts and stuff like that on my scrotum, but this looked different. This is not really on my scrotum but right next to it and it kinda freaked me out i can't lie. So what do you guys think? does it look like genital warts or just a strangely placed pimple/sweat thing? i can post more pictures if needed (i know the ones i took arent that good) & I already had an appointment at the urologist next month (a follow up) so if its still there i'll definitely point it out to him soon as i see him. (Also when it comes to sex i've been seeing the same person since the start of the year & we both got tested beforehand and we're fine)

imageimageimage

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Here are some better/more clear pictures. Please feel free to let me know what you think 😃

imageimageimage

• Posted

Hi,

I think it's a very small genital wart. A skin tag is another possibility but your doctor should be able to tell them apart.

Adhari

• Posted

Thank you! I'll post an update here once i get checked out. Also, 1 last question... So i've used been using my clotromizole cream on it and it looks like there is barely anything there now... Would that indicate its NOT a wart and just something else?

• Posted

I think it's coincidental- i.e. don't think the cream 'cured the lump'. I'm pretty sure clotrimazole doesn't have wart-killing properties.

If it's a small wart, your immune system can often deal with it.

• Posted

Hey again! Heres the update.. Checked up with my doctor in person and he assured me it is NOT a wart!! 😄

• Posted

Great news. All the best.

Adhari

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.