Does this look like herpes?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have one bump on my labia majora that I noticed last night. It didn't itch first and I didn't have any of the other symptoms associated with herpes but I'm nervous that's what it is. It isn't painful, but it's a little tender. I can post a picture if someone can tell me how please. I'm going to get looked at by a doctor but I just want to know what it could be in the meantime. Thanks for any help!

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Best go see your doctor it could be anything but I would say hero's look like blister like a cold sore
  • Posted

Hi darla, you can find the upload an image button while posting discussions. Click on upload an image button and upload your pic.
    • Posted

Thanks, I was trying to post from my phone which didn't show that option. I've posted it below. 
    • Posted

I have something very similar to this the doctor told me it didn't look like herpes and swab came back negative but recently have gotten more. What did your doc say?
  • Posted

I was trying to post from my phone, which didn't allow me to upload the picture. I've attached it here.There's only 1, and today it's hardly noticeable. I do plan on going to my doctor, but can't get in till Monday. By then, it might be gone!
    • Posted

I didn't realize this post was two months old but that looks like an ingrown hair to me. I get those all the time after shaving. Is that what it ended up being? They only last a few days and then go away.
  • Posted

Im so sorry terrible pic but what is this? Please help i am calling the doctor tomorrow but with Covid i dont know if i will get in

thank you

• Posted

hi darla it is difficult to say because the photo is blurry. can you take another photo that is in focus of the specific area..

best regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.