does this look like herpes?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I know I've posted on here earlier today but its driving me crazy. I cant find any pictures that look exactly like this...My doctor thinks it looks like herpes but I have to wait a week for my test results. It hurts when I pee but it doesn't hurt the sores, its just the initial action of pushing out pee if that makes sense. The pee hurting has been a thing all week, but last night when i used vagisil (i thought it would help) and i woke up with these. Sometimes when if im wearing a pad on my period i will wake up with a zit or two because of the sweat. Last night when I used the cream I was sweating so bad down there that I woke up. I just need opinions... thanks 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i was asymptomatic, i am not sure. better to wait on results, keep your area dry and clean all the time, use mild soap instead feminine wash, keep your area breathable, (at home i do not use undies, i wear big shorts or comfortable shorts or skirts, were air can breathe) Goodluck on your test, keep us posted.
  • Posted

This did end up being herpes...i found out today just in case someone has something similar. 
  • Posted

Oregano oil has been my saviour. Look it up. Hope it helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.