Does this look like herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had a cold sore, then a day after it had completely gone I was kissing my boyfriend and then we gave eachother oral sex. Then about a day or two after, this showed up on my vagina. My boyfriend hasn’t got anything strange showed up like this. It has been there for about two weeks and I’m scared..

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Does anybody know how I can attach the image?
    • Posted

Laptop ..but since you give each other oral and just because the cold sore went away doesn’t mean anything you can still transmit it specially your chances are higher because you was on your outbreak so you probably got hsv 1 genitally.  But your boyfriend probably haven’t had any symptoms becasue Guys are less likely to show den girls .. get it swabbed before it’s to late if it is just get tested in 3 -6 months hsv1 1/2 
    • Posted

damn sad( thank you, once it has gone will it still be okay to be intimate with my boyfriend
    • Posted

Yes the blisters had to completely heal to be intimate , you’re chances would be low of transmitting the virus if their is no outbreak 
    • Posted

also, its not really like a few blisters together, its just one on its own 
  • Posted

Upload pic
    • Posted

Looks more like an infected Ingrown hair because Ingrown hair are very similar to herpes because infected ingrown hair hurts and itch just like herpes but ingrown hair tends to pop out while-yellowish pus while herpes pop out  a clear fluid. 
    • Posted

If it’s lasting more den 2 weeks most likely not herpes because herpes wouldn’t take that long to heal
    • Posted

At the start it looked kind of like a long blister and then the other day a white juice came out and now it looks like how it does in the photo
    • Posted

Like a white/ yellow fluid but it wasn’t puss, defienrlyy fluid
    • Posted

Nothing dear to worry about

May be ingrown hair or minor injury due to rough oral sex. 

• Posted

I would still go get yourself and your man check. Better to be on the safe side. Don’t look like herpes tho but never know x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.