Does this look like HSV or any form of genital herpes?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I recently had sexual intercourse with a partner. 1 week later I got a small pimple (looked like) under on the backside of my penis shaft. i have severe OCD when i comes to contracting an STD. I always think I have something. this is just alarming since i did stop sex with this partner because of a red mark below her vagina. she allowed me to take a picture. i get tested often but worry this wont show yet since recent exposure. Have you seen herpes like this? second photo is hers ans why i stopped intercourse. imageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

also i saw this on tik tok and it scared the s**t out of me. im so afraid. image

note. i did attempt to pop with my finger nails as soon as i saw this (pimple) this photo is 1 day later

• Posted

so sorry to say that hers does resemble herpes. What has shown up on you given the time frame from when you had sex could also be and it looks like she was having an outbreak at the time you had sex so this is likely if hers is herpes. Your best bet is to get this checked out

• Posted

dont try to pop -- you can spread bacterka / infection I would have a doctor do a swab of the sore -- will be accurate and give you peace of mind (possibly too soon to show in bloodwork).

• Posted

i popped it when i first saw it which didnt really didnt do anything besides make it red. it was so small. no puss or anything. here is what it looks like 2 days from popping (squeezing it with my finger nails) looks likes its almost done healing..

• Posted

neither yours nor hers look like classic herpes. Theres a chance you guys are in the clear. Its weird that it happened at the same time though. I wouldnt worry too much but its not a bad idea to go have it looked at

• Posted

I need help! Been dealing with this guy for awhile now. i start to exam his area and found this. Sort of freaking out please me image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.