Does this look like parisites? WARNING gross photo :/

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello, so a little background, I lost my appetite last july, ive lost 40 lbs since then, im now 5"5 and 110 lbs . i also have chronic lower abdominal pain as well as stabbing pains, shortness of breath, anemia, fatigue, and my bowel habits have change significantly, sometimes all that comes out is mucos and I feel like i have to go all the time but i dont. Despite not eating much I go to the bathroom more than 5 times a day. today i went to the bathroom and that was all that came out. It really freaked me out. Ive had lits of stringy mucous in the last few months but its never look so much like some kind of worms . any info would be helpful! sorry for the gross picture !

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ok I have had this since 2015 n found original place n persons whom RELEASED it. Check out ARTICLE TIME MAGAZINE SEPTEMBER 2015 PARASITE MISSING FRIM SMITHSONIAN . N THERE IS YOUR ANSWER. OH. THIS IS HOW I STAYED ALIVE 2 TABLESPOONS OF. LIQUID PLUMBER N 2 CUPS OF EBSON SALT 1 CUP OF BAKING SODA N HOT WATER WILL REMOVE FROM HAIR SKIN. ANAL CLEANSER IS A MUST N 1 TEASPOON OF BAKING SODA 1 TIME DAILY. N GOLD MOUTHWASH N 🚽 PAPER WASH N U WILL SEE MILLIONS OF THEM ON YOUR SKIN HAIR NAILS N INSIDE THEY DIE OFF IF YOU CATCH AS 1ST TIME NOTICING. SO MY SKIN N BODY FEEL LIKE TOTAL CRAP. N THOS IS MEN THINKING THE STEPFORD WIFE WILL WORK HERE IN AMERICAN SOCIETY. NIT. AT END GIT RID OF 99% BUT WHAT A STRUGGLE. GOOD LUCK. AFRICAN ZEBRA TAPE WORMS CHECK OUT ARTICLES N U WILL SEE I AM CORRECTLY OBSERVATION. SORRY IT SUCKS

• Posted

Hi Cassie., It looks like what i have. I believe they are called rope worm. Go on youtube. Look up Alex Volinsky he is a professor who found these while cleansing. Nobody knows (medical community) what they are or will even acknowledge them. Change your diet- No sugar, no GMO's, Limit dairy, gluten & carbs. Start doing emema's etc. Good luck!

• Posted

It doesnt look like a parasite at all

it looks like the lining of your stomach or mucus from your stomach or a lot of diarrhea or constipation , which is seen with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or another related or simular GI issues. Go to a GI doctor. They will get a stool sample and probably do an upper and lower colonoscopy .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.