Does this look like Uticaria

Posted , 1 user is following.

first photo is my legs and second is my shoulders. one night i took a reaction after putting moisturiser in and cane out from a shower my face had a rash and 2 nights later nights later noticed a rash on my face. i also have what looks like a darkness or a small bruise at the corners of my eye in the outside on my skin. doctors don't care cause of covid a dermotologist was clueless he and doctors think this is uticaria my body gets itchy still since 3 weeks ago. my shoulders as seen from picture also have white marks on them and doctor and dermotologist again had no clue why. one doctor say my legs see first photo looks like hives another thinks its folliculitis im so confused and no idea as to whats going on. im afraid to now put make up on my face incase i take another reaction as i dont feel its fully left my system. I am on certerizine twice daily. but i wonder was it because if medication as had just finished antibiotucs and on a new medicine aripiprazole for 6 days when i took this reaction anyone any ideas as I suffer anxiety and Bipolar and I just dont know what to do

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.