Does this look like yeast infection?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

So the problem is that three days ago it started itching down there but i was still on my period so i didnt give so much attention. Today, my vagina is still itchy and red. I must say that i have reccuring yeast

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Reccuring yeast infection last months.*
  • Posted

thank you so much for ur time
    • Posted

Hi Mariana,

Yes it could be a yeast infection, candida albicans, see a doctor, but you could try organic coconut oil put it on that area, check it out online for this problem yeast infection, I am no doctor, so if your worried see your doctor.

• Posted

You may want to use an anti-fungal cream like Fugacil to get relief. I had had recurring yeast infection around my period for many months. I tried different remedies without success until I tried this cream. It's helped with itchiness and fully prevented my yeast recurrences since last time. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.