DOES THIS LOOK NORMAL PICTURE INSIDE

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive been freaking out lately.. i was a bit itchy earlier in the week and thats when i started looking. no idea if it looked like this before

nothjng hurts

peeing normal

no flu symtoms

did change condoms and soap which is why i think i got it itchy. but because i keep looking for something, i am freaking out. i think its just part of vagina,but let me know

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

im thinking its just vaginal rugae the more i research

• Posted

It looks normal to me. What part are you worried about? The uneven appearance of the vag opening is normal. It may be a little swollen which could be due to the itching. Don't use soap down there it is the wrong PH - the vagina is acidic and soap is alkali. If you upset the PH balance of the vagina you will get an overgrowth of yeast (thrush) or bacteria (bacterial vaginosis). Anything with perfume in can irritate and encourage yeast or bacterial overgrowth. Even washes that claim they are for the female intimate area have perfume in and also Sodium Lauruth sulphate (SLS) which is a skin irritant but it makes products froth up, which people like, so they put it in most washing products. If you do some research it is actually recommended not to use any soaps or washes on your privates at all, just use pure water. You will probably want to wash around the outside or the outer labia where it can get a bit sweaty which means some of the product you use may get on the inside - the best product for compatibility with female private skin, which i use around the outside is the YES intimate wash. People do too much washing with products that are not of a compatible PH with their skin. Human skin is acidic. After a shower it takes the skin 2 hours to return to its normal PH. The vagina is even more acidic which is why it is so easy to upset the balance of the vagina by washing. The vagina keeps itself clean with its own juices that it produces.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.