Does this look normal? Vaginal opening unlike others?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been sexually active and have two

kids - no pain or itch, but I never really inspected myself before, and I am paranoid that maybe I have genital warts or something..

my ex husband cheated on me a few times so I am looking for thoughts.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

when I push out.. different look.

• Posted

I have the same thing and I don't have warts maybe it just comes from having kids

• Posted

There is nothing wrong the women i been with that had kids were the same its normal. but if your unsure just ask your doctor.

• Posted

to me that is perfectly normal. I have those sticky out things and ive been checked plenty of times (sexual health checks).

also I think all women have them.

• Posted

You look completely normal. Try not to compare yours to others, everyone is a different shape! Looks completely healthy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.