Does This Sound Like DD

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm in pain in my hip bones right across my stomach, especially low stomach. I feel I'm on fire !

Can't eat has everything gives me awful wind pain and diarrhoea.

Painkillers not helping . Keep weeing, it's not a bladder infection ,

I always wee a lot when I have bad pain.

Does it sound like a DD flare up ? I know I should be on a liquid diet,

I only drink water or camomile tea. Any thoughts on what else I can have ? I feel so tired and weak.

Thanks.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like a flare up I have only had chicken soup for the last 2 days due to wind and pain If it doesn't get any better you need to call your GP Hope you feel better soon

• Posted

Hi Susan

Do you make your own chicken soup ?

I can't tolerate the tinned or packet ready made so I'm

looking into making chicken broth.

• Posted

Yes it could be. Have you been previously diagnosed with DD? Sounds like a flare up. I'm just starting to eat normally after a flare up. For past week have eaten chicken soup,Jacob crackers,Jelly,plenty of fluids, juices without pulp,dry toast.,This will give things a chance to settle down. Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hi Angela

Yes I have been diagnosed with DD . Everything I eat

gives me lots of wind and pain, even a slice of toast!

I'm struggling with finding something that doesn't upset my stomach.

• Posted

Liquid diet and if you still have pain get to GP asap! Nothing to full around with. It could be serious. Prayers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.