Posted , 5 users are following.
So in a routine checkup I was diagnosed positive for Hpylori. I was asymptomatic but upon doctors recommendation I gave 7 days Tripple Therapy Antibiotics course a try. Upon second day of the course I developed strong upper stomach pain.
My Ultrasound and Blood reports are normal. Kindly please tell me do the following symptoms sound like gastritis or something else?
- I am experiencing severe pain after 7 days antibiotics course. It has been almost 4 months and I havent healed a bit. My main symptom is only severe pain, there is no acidity or burning symptom that most people talk about and this confuses me what could it be which is causing this pain?
- Severe upper stomach pain which is more focused on left upper stomach but moves to middle upper stomach
- Pain feels like getting punched in your solar plexus. Like you get severe pain but the focus of the pain is on upper stomach.
- Stomach feels swollen from inside when pain is worse.
- My whole middle back behind stomach is stiff and hurts from time to time. Left side back pain feels like it is directly connected to the pain the front upper left stomach pain.
- Stomach stiffens with pain or movement
- I cant work or do anything after antibiotics course the pain is so much that even a slight activity or movement aggravates it and I feel like I got punched in the stomach and this is continuous from the last almost 4 months.
- When the pain is worse I cant walk or talk without feeling the pain.
- I have tried ppi its almost two weeks but no result.
I am seriously confused what could it be thats causing so much pain. What damage has these antibiotics caused me? (Probiotics only helped with the bloating but pain is so severe and in the upper stomach so cant be directly related to gut bacteria)
Can gastritis be of this type that can cause severe punch like pain and pain alone without burning or acidity?
3 likes, 8 replies