Does this sound like IBS?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all,

I am new here and am hoping to get some answers.  I have had stomach issues off and on my entire life, but have never been diagnosed with anything.  I had a colonoscopy last year and get them every 5 - they have all been negative.

For the past month I have been experiencing lower abdominal discomfort, burping, and loose stools.  I don't feel like eating much but I make myself.  This is not new to me - it happens a couple times a year. Of course I have looked up IBS but I always worry it could be something worse.  SO, now you now - I have bad anxiety which I know is a factor in IBS.  

Does this sound familiar to anyone?  And thanks for reading!

Best,

Wildflower6

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi yes I have similar symptoms cane on after a few health issues I feel nautious loose stools churning tummy no appetite it's really getting me down worried never been diagnosed with ibs but do have anxiety and what I know they go hand in hand so your not alone x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.