Does this sound like Lyme?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past 5 months I have been feeling really weird with vague symptoms such as fogginess, fatigue, tinnitus, and light sensitivity. My hairline has also been rapidly receding, and my hair is thinning. I was thinking that I might have sinus issues for a while, but Flonase has not been doing much for me. I didn't think it could be Lymes until I remembered that I walked through some tall brush in Atlantic City, a high alert area for ticks. Does this sound like Lymes? Also can I recover, or is it too late? I'm freaking out, and I would really appreciate input. My CBC, CMP, TSH, and hormonal levels are all normal.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I would say those symptoms are definitely in line with Lyme. You must get to a doctor and demand a blood test for Lyme - in the nicest possible way of course. Because they will probably try to deter you.

• Posted

Good news. Got the blood test right away and it came back negative!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.