Does this sound like ms?

Posted ,

Hey everyone I'm new here just wondering if ms symptoms are similar to what I've been experiencing . Been having strange symptoms that come and go for the last 3-4 years. First started with fatigue and low back pain then slight pain on my right and leff lower abdomen that comes and goes and bowel problems and a constant urge to urinate. In the last year I started getting pins and needles and a buzzy feeling in the arms and numbness in the legs that come and go. Also get non painful spasms that run through my arms and legs like somebody is flicking my skin. Also get painful spams and contractions out of the blue that run through my middle back upwards,that are excruciating but only show up once or twice a year and go away after a couple days. Legs have been getting stiffer lately also had the odd dizziness and double vision occasionally with a bunch of other minor symptoms that come and go. Had multiple x-rays on my back, a c.t. scan,multiple blood tests,a colonoscopy and endoscopy and nobody seems to have any answers but the trouble with my legs and my vision problems came later. Doctor thinks could be ms have a MRI scheduled tonight but just curious what everyone thinks. Sorry for the long post just confused with all these symptoms.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.