Does this sound like panic attacks/ anxiety since loosing a loved one

Posted , 1 user is following.

in august I had some chest pain so went to the dr I was seen by a pharmacist and he told me I was having a heart attack where he took blood of me n rushed me hosp I had hold of these bloods in the hospital for 7 hours and got told they would have to take fresh blood as the blood I had hold of hasnt been stored and left out to long. blood came back I had a chance of blood clot so had a chest xray and chest scan didnt find anything this started me to have health anxiety. a week later my stepdad passed unexpectedly from a heart attack 2 weeks after I started with panic attacks I thought I was having a heart attack. had.more bloods and another chest xray all normal got told I have panic disorder and health anxiety. since this I've had ongoing panic attacks and physical symptoms of them and anxiety

short of breath

achy limbs

chest pain

burping

bloating

dizzyness

ringing in ears

derealisation

seeing to much in my vision when I'm really anxious

headaxhes

ibs plays up

gerd plays up

got put on sertiline but had worse panic attacks so stopped them now I'm on the lowest dose of propranolol 3 times a day takes the edge of panic attacks but still getting shortness of breath like air hunger feeling does this sound like bad anxiety?

I'm so scared doctors have missed something iv had 5 lots of full blood counts diabetes checked and thyroid checked twice there normal. I'm going out my mind sick of feeling like I'm dying and csnt enjoy life

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.