Does this sounds like TDAP vaccine reaction or stomach bug?

Posted , 1 user is following.

A couple of weeks ago I got a TDAP vaccine at my local pharmacy after I got a minor cut on some metal outside. For about 8 hours I was fine but then started having some stomach discomfort and loss of appetite. That night I woke up and had to vomit twice, after that I felt very weak and had nausea and body aches which lasted for about 36 hours. It took a couple of days after that to get my appetite back and feel back to normal again. My question is, is this something that could happen because of the shot? I ask because there is a stomach bug going around the school where I work and I’m super paranoid about catching it. But I started thinking that maybe I’ve already had it and it was just a coincidence that it happened the same day I got my vaccine.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.