Does tiredness bring on the symptoms more?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good Evening,

I'm a 23 year old male who was diagnosed with Gilbert's Syndrome in 2017, due to my anxiety I thought that the constant stomach pain which radiated to my chest was something more sinister. I've had an ECG and the doctor assured me that the results were fine. But what i'm finding is that the more tired I get the the symptoms are amplified, especially the stomach cramps. I've tried to locate some clinical records / thesis regarding this issue but I haven't seem to find any information linking the two. I was wondering if anyone else has these symptoms?

Thanks,

M

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

There are lots of symptoms associated with GS. I had similar symptoms a few weeks ago. I think it was a bug, but the symptoms are worse due to being tired etc. I also think breads etc do not help as they inflame the gut. I have Coeliac so i have gluten free bread etc, but i still find that i am sensitive to this kind of food. try cutting breads and gluten out and see if it helps, oh and plenty of water to flush out any toxins.

• Posted

Sorry to hear you have GS.

I have suggested to people on here, to get a good LIVER book. How to look after your liver.

On thus site you can look at what other people have experienced, what triggers there might be and what works to help.

Personally, I def avoid cinnamon! I HATE the tiredness I get and the brain fog. DESPITE following advice in the book, my liver is still erratic and thats annoying too!

But at least you know what it is, thats a start!

GOOD LUCK

• Posted

Thank you both for the replies!

I thought I was going crazy, being from a clinical background I thought it was just down to the anxiety, but clearly theres something more with Gilberts Syndrome

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.