Does Trazodone Tiredness Go Away

Posted , 5 users are following.

More people need to post here because the whole forum is only posts from me now (lol).

Trazodone is my last option. I've been experimenting with antidepressants, but can't find the right match. I've been trying to make Trazodone 25mg work, but frankly I still feel headachey, dizzy, and anxious. I'm debating between stopping it altogether and being miserable or going to 50mg again, but when i tried it (longest streak I had of 50mg was 4 days) I was so fatigued and lightheaded.

My Question: DID THE DAYTIME FATIGUE/LIGHTHEADEDNESS ON 50mg IMPROVE FOR ANYONE, AND IF SO WHEN?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Not for me.I felt like a drunk zombie. If I had to get up in the middle of the night, I could hardly walk. Never again will I take that crap. The withdrawals were absolutely awful.

I would certainly reconsider increasing your dosage.

I would think it also depends why you were prescribed trazodone. I was given it for anxiety. Worst mistake of my life

• Posted

I have been taking Trazodone 100mg for 2 months, 1 hour before bed, the next day I don't have any energy a I'm dead tired. But I like the way that it puts me to sleep. I can handle the tiredness than not being able to sleep.

• Posted

with 50mg Trazodone I have barely any side effects, but 100-150mg I have some side effects for the first few hours.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.