does urine leak when playing sports

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am 53 yrs old, male,,180 cm and 81kgs in weight, and no known illnesses. i play tennis and badminton regularly.

i have noticed that my underwear and track bottoms smell of urine after playing. this is not a noticeable odor, it is only when i am in the shower and washing them that i notice the smell.

i am not conscious of voiding when i am playing and am sure i don't leak, like a stream or so.

is this normal?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It does. I remember a time in secondary school where i was running and i needed to pee so i threw myself on the ground and peed in the grass. It was desperation because my race was near the end, but not the last. Prostate strength, health and control is extremely important for pee and its function.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.