Doing crafts

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everyone, I've just discovered 5d diamond pictures and I have just been sat at the table doing this for about 30 minutes, then came over all funny, hot sweats really nauseous and white as a sheet, had to go and sit on the loo for about 15 minutes. Now I feel really cold achy and tired. Does this happen to anyone else when doing a hobby? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paula

I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, CFS, IBS (under investigation for IBD) and Anxiety. I had an awful day yesterday following a very bad trip to the toilet with extreme diarrhoea and it left me totally drained, white as a sheet and feeling very ill for the rest of the day. I also have moments that you mentioned, feeling very strange and lightheaded, almost feeling like I'm on a boat, hot sweats, nauseous, achy and tired, it can come on when doing something non strenuous or when just sat down doing nothing.

There's so many symptoms linked to Fibromyalgia it's quite hard to keep track of them, and we all have different symptoms and reactions to the condition, but I certainly have moments as you have described.

• Posted

Thanks Paul for replying. Its horrible isn't it. Scares the living daylights out of me sometimes. Take care

• Posted

Me too Paula, I've always found it a struggle to accept my diagnosis, and the severe effects it has on me.

Take care and all the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.