Doing pretty good

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just wanted to update everybody on how I'm doing. I had my gall bladder removed Nov 11 2014.  I had a few set backs. I was worried after I over did it Dec 19 that I hurt myself but my doctor said I just over did it and that they button hole keyhole takes longer to heal and easy to pull things.  So I just needed to cut back doing things.

I was feeling great again by Christmas morning. Thank goodness.  Had a great Christmas.  The New Year will its going o.k.  Husband has been sick with a bug since Dec. I have sent him to the doctor back in Dec. and Jan 1.  They gave him medicine.  So far our daughter and I haven't caught his bug.

I moved a heavy furniture this weekend and that made my button hole area hurt.

Most of the this year I have had a headache to deal with; hurray for me, was hoping for a better year.

Daughter dislocated her knee Dec 19 at the party she was at and her therapy is going great. She also sprained her ankle. First day back at school today and has her brace on her knee and has to use a cane to walk around. She isn't to happy about it.

I broke my diet a few times by having pizza and hambugers and fries luckly no side affects.

I hope everybody is doing well.

Lori

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Glad things looking up for you now.
    • Posted

Thanks Janet!  I just need my husband to get healthy; he has been sick with bugs since December; doctor's don't know what is wrong with him.

Daughters therapy is going great!

How are you doing?

Lori

• Posted

Lori, you have been through it i feel, take care and i hope that this year proves to be one to look back on with a smile.
  • Posted

Went for a bike ride today. Its cold but we needed to get our daughter more active. Our house is a mile from Walmart so we rode there and daughter got a few toys and we biked back. Two miles! So far feeling fine, but my shoulder hurts some, sprained it in April.

Seeing a doctor and hopefully going to have therapy next week.

Daughters dislocated knee and sprained ankle started huhrting on the way home.

Husband is feeling a lot better finally.

Hoping riding my bike didn't pull anything in my insides.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.