Doing well so far

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys, I'm just about done with week two of Cellexa and it has really helped allot with my Anxiety. Barley have any in the last five days and really starting to feel like myself again. I do have a question for everyone. I notice that when I take mine in the morning it almost gives me a ton of enery like I just drank a cup of coffee, it fades after a few hours but during that time I feel a little shaky, not terrible but like I drank a couple cups of coffee. Does anyone else have anything like that? Thanks, Paul

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, that's just another name for it. Same thing tho
  • Posted

Hey Paul,

Okay lol.

I do find after taking it in the morning I have more energy i do get shaky but  not as shaky as I did when I started taking it,  you should have seen me my whole body would shake really badly lol it was super embarrassing, it fades now after a couple hours, I have also started taking naps because I get really tired around 4pm and I have never taken a nap in my life (well not since I was a little kid) I have suffered from insomnia for many many years but the Cit is really helping me sleep. I also have noticed I don't feel as high or detached as I first did when I started taking it 8 days ago. D you get tired at all later on in the day?

• Posted

Hey Sarah,

We sound allot alike. I started 12 days ago so I think we are in the same stages which is noce to talk to someone that is about where I am. I don't get to tired but I do notice that I am going to bed around 9pm which is about an hour early for me. I have to wake up early for work everyday and the mornings have been good. The nice thing is the hard heavy heart beating and crazy anxeity is way low now. I was just worried about the shaking which my co-workers say I'm not shaking at all so it must be my mind playing tricks but I have been on edge a little today but overall I feeling much much better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.