Don’t be afraid to ask for another Rep

Posted , 2 users are following.

As always I say to you all  “DO NOT ALLOW YOUR REPS  TO BE SLACK AND UNCARING” just remember that they want to keep their jobs and if complaints start filtering through to “The Top” and I urge you all to find out the name of the man (woman) at the top and never be afraid to contact them with your concerns.  

It’s a multi million dollar company and the last thing they need is adverse publicity. These operations are $40,000 plus and hundreds of them are performed worldwide on a daily basis. 

If you are not sure how to word a succinct and well set out letter, (I am not being rude here) simply ask someone for help.  

Seriously, I have done it and the response was swift and satisfactory. 

Please believe me when I say that I  not a serial complainer and I used to sit back and just let it happen and over the past 12 years since my accident I have had some real shockers believe me, but no more let me tell you.  It doesn’t mean I go in like a bull at a gate, I simply state the facts as nicely as I am able.

I always write as I speak which makes it a bit easier for me to express myself.  

Okey Gang, class over for today. 

As difficult as I know it can be, please try and be as positive  as you, as an individual can be. 

Love from Disley in Australia 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You are absolutely right Disley.  We have spent good money, time and pain on these devices and if we aren't pleased with the service we are getting, then we ought to feel free to complain about it and expect something to be done. I was actually just going to put up with a sub-par performance with my Nevro in my neck and I am so glad I didn't. The rep got back with me, reprogrammed my leads and has me going up one setting each day, moving through each of the three available programs to see where my "sweet spot" is. If I hadn't said anything, I'd have gotten no where.  And, I didn't have to scream and yell, I just stated I wasn't getting any relief now that I was in PT, instead of on bedrest all the time. So, I agree folks, this is not the time to be shy, speak up, if you don't like what you hear, ask to speak to management.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.