Don't feel I can ever trust anyone again...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi people who sit on here. I think as the title says I have absolutely no trust whatsoever at the minute. I feel unable to speak to anyone about just how rubbish I feel. I see my doctor on Thursday but i'm concerned she put me in psychiatry at the hospital. My health has been getting worse. Is lack of trust to do with PTSD when you've been assaulted? I feel really isolated with this and all on top of flashbacks and constant nightmares. How do I ever come out of this situation?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Sam, I don't know where you live but in the U.K. we have help lines that are free and confidential. I looked up the Samaritans for a help line number, it's 116123 give them a call or one near where you live, and let me know how you feel.

Communication is the key.

God bless

John

• Posted

Thanks John, I do occasionally ring them! I just am getting very sick of not sleeping and being so unwell. I'm forever sick, I was wondering on here if anyone knows whether lack of sleep makes your mind have more flashbacks and vivid images?

• Posted

Sam, The N.H.S. on line have many solutions to what lack of sleep can have an effect on you, and it has self help videos to give you that sleep.

For me lack of sleep does make you ill, it does make your mind wander and yes you do go overboard with thoughts, but their is an answer to change that pattern.

God blessĀ 

John

• Posted

Thanks John I thought as much, my doctors answer? Antidepressants! I not very pleased I have an inordinate amount of stress at the moment so don't think they may help! 😣

• Posted

Hello Sam, Take your time, they say that time is a healer so try and find an alternative outlook for a while, it will take your stress away and give you your feelings back.

God bless

John

• Posted

Sam, (Five steps to mental well being.) I found this on the N.H.S. web site it looks good so have a look at it and tell me what you think.

God bless

John

• Posted

Hi John, I've never heard of this before, thanks I'll look at it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.