Don't feel myself

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've not really felt myself for the past week or so and I don't know why, i do suffer with panic attacks and GAD but I've also been getting some dizzy spells which last about 10 minutes or so, but right now I don't feel dizzy and I'm not having a panic attack, I just don't feel sort of normal but I can physically feel something inside me which is making me feel this way like a sensation and I just can't seem to fully relax and do things I enjoy and I'm scared to go out with my friends to have a couple of drinks incase the alcohol makes it worse, I'm 18 and it's just very annoying, would appriciate if anyone else has the same issues or could help me out at all. Thanks 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Sean:  You know what drives me absolutely insane...It's knowing something is wrong inside your body but you can't pinpoint it.  I have been stuck in my house for almost a week because I know I'm not up to par...I have anxiety and depression problems, but this one is kind of dizzy spells, along with a lot of should pain and pain in places I've not had it before...I wish the doctors could see our pain, but they would have to analyze our brains to figure it out...Good luck, hope you feel better soon...
  • Posted

Ohh I know like I can't even go out cosmic scared of what might happen but I know if I did go out nothing would actually happen, the anxiety isn't that bad I'm sort of used to it it's just these dizzy spells which are ne to me and I'm not a fan for sure 
  • Posted

Hey, I suffer from really bad anxiety and panic attacks, am also 18, I take really bad dizzy spells, where I feel like the rooms moving and that am gonna fall, I struggle leaving the house because of this. Has been bad for a good few months, where I avoid going out places, because I hate feeling this way, I've been seeing the doctor, and they've tried me on medication, that I don't feel works for me, best thing you can probably do is speak to your doctor, they can send you to speak to someone, I am in the process of waiting to speak to someone and get my medication sorted so I don't feel like this anymore, your definitely not alone! It's horrible being 18 and being like this, seeing all your friends going out nights out and you can't, always here if you need someone to speak to x
    • Posted

This is what I get too. The room spins and my heads all fuzzy and I can't think about anything at all . I try to go out but feel rotten. It comes on out of no where. My friends come visit me and I go all dizzy and it becomes a awful experience
    • Posted

Am the exact same, if I leave the house I just feel horrible and feel really dizzy, it's horrible, was really bad i couldn't go to the doctors, been trying to help Myself recently, I was started on a medication, that I must say for a week made me feel alittle better, but then stopped working, am just waiting to go back to the doctors to see if there is something else I can try
    • Posted

Cheers thanks for that! There's nothing worse , like mine seems to be worse when I'm sat in or on my phone tbh but it only started last week but I've noticed a lot of my anxiety symptoms have been changing recently cos I'm starting to deal with my anxiety and not let it take over any more 
    • Posted

I don't know it's been up and down and dose increases etc . It went for a bit but came back. My head is very very foggy like it's in a cloud I'm not sure if it's the meds or the anxiety depression causing it but it's all a haze x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.